If you’re looking for a way to fire up your career this leadership conference might be for you. With a name like FUEL it has to be high energy.
FUEL: Detroit 2016 will take place Thursday, April 21 at the Sound Board stage in the MotorCity Casino Hotel and offers up a speakers’ list of who’s who in leadership.
John Varvatos and Detroit Police Chief James Craig have just signed up for the second annual event.
“John Varvatos and Chief Craig join a list of locally and nationally renowned speakers who exude energy and passion,” says Josh Linkner, chairman and co-founder. “They are a perfect addition, as their collective wisdom will challenge those to believe in their own talents, experiences and power to fuel future success.”
They’ll join other high-octane heavy-hitters and brilliant-thinkers including.
- Michael Strahan, legendary Super Bowl champion, NFL Hall of Famer, co-host of ABC TV’s LIVE with Kelly and Michael
- Martha Stewart, iconic business woman and media mogul
- Mark Kelly, American Space Shuttle astronaut and husband to former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
- Marcus Buckingham, New York Timesbestselling author on employee productivity and the best leadership and management practices,
- Jacques Panis, president of Shinola
- Mitch Albom, New York Times best-selling author, journalist, screenwriter, playwright, radio and television broadcaster and musician.
Paul W. Smith, WJR 760 AM morning show host will emcee the event.
These speakers are charged with giving you great insight, inspiration and practical tools that will fuel your career.
Last year’s speakers included Michigan State basketball great Magic Johnson and Mark Fields, CEO of Ford Motor Co.
To register for 2016 FUEL: Detroit or learn more about FUEL Leadership, please visit FuelLeadership.com. Doors open at 7:00 a.m. at the MotorCity Casino Hotel’s Sound Board, 2901 Grand River Avenue in Detroit. The program runs for 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Tickets are $495 for general admission. VIP tickets are $895. With that you get to sit in the best seats, have breakfast, lunch, or an intimate meet-and-greet with one of the speakers.