Detroit has a great innovation story to tell and it promises to get better and better.
You can hear more about it on March 10 when Comcast NBCUniversal and tech news site Technical.ly bring together Detroit’s leaders from the startup community, tech professionals, innovators, nonprofits, highly civic-minded people, and policymakers to talk about creating a stronger collaborative network where entrepreneurship, technology and innovation converge to strengthen Detroit.
Called the Tomorrow Tour: The Future of Detroit Innovation, the event will feature a keynote presentation by CNBC’s Kelly Hoey, investor and author of the forthcoming book, Build Your Dream Network, to be released January 2017. There will also be a roundtable discussion on Detroit’s position in national entrepreneurship and local tech community-development trends.
The networking event will connect leading and emerging entrepreneurs and influencers from Detroit. It’s open to the community on a first-come, first-serve basis. You need to pre-register and reserve tickets at http://bit.ly/1WjP1Ng.
The Tomorrow Tour: The Future of Detroit Innovation will be held March 10 at TechTown Detroit at 440 Burroughs St. and runs from 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm. Here are the details:
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Registration & networking happy hour
- 6:00 pm – 6:15 pm: Welcome & keynote from Technical.ly and Comcast
- 6:15 pm – 6:35 pm: Fireside chat with Kelly Hoey, CNBC: Kelly is an Inc.com columnist. She appears regularly as an investor panelist on CNBC’s Power Pitch.
- 6:35 pm – 7:15 pm: Roundtable: Discuss Detroit’s position in national entrepreneurship and local tech community-development trends
- 7:15 pm – 7:30 pm: Closing